Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Clash of the Titans, or in this case Keeper vs Star Dragon Lord



Yours truly will be on TV, well web streaming TV, for the first round of the Brawler Bash this Saturday in Durham, NC http://www.twitch.tv/AtomicEmpire

My epic battle is against a truly dastardly and cunning opponent named Rob Brandon and his Dragon Based High Elves "From the Jaws of Victory" blog http://rotgutmanglers.blogspot.com/

This clash of Titans will be our third meeting in the first round.  We have both won a game so this one is for all the marbles and Bragging Rights.  In all seriousness, I look forward to the battle.  Rob is a great sport, and we both take lists that we enjoy playing.  His High Elves are always one of the top armies represented at any tournament he goes to.

So if you have time, get online and watch my "Ladies" gets pin cushioned by Elven arrows for a turn, then they will dance on the corpses of the those pansy elves!

4 comments:

  1. Tony, Just remember to leave your flaming attacks at home.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but my list has one unit with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at Brawler Bash, I think I would have trouble playing a game that was being streamed, I don't even like people watching over my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete