Just a quick update. I got in a few hours of painting over the weekend.
I finished up the unit of 30 Daemonettes and a unit of 6 Seekers. I just need to base them and they are DONE!
25 Days left until BB6:
1 - Keeper
1 - Fiend - Grey base coated
10 - Furies - Primed
10 - Horrors - Grey base coated
I should also assemble a bunch of spare Daemonettes in case I roll a "12" on the Reign of Chaos table and for causing wounds with Lore of Slaanesh and Tzeentch. For each wound caused by a spell on a 5+/6+ summons Daemonettes/Fiends and 4+ summons Horrors. Very easy to start getting some reinforcements on the board. I won't have these painted but will bring them with me.
I will take some photos of the completed models once I get them based.
Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment