Here is my Slaanesh Hellflayer. This was a fun kit to put together. The "wheels" were a pain in the rear, but when I construct an exalted chariot in the future I will paint the "wheels" before gluing them together. I kept the same ol' color scheme. I hope you like. Enjoy!
Wow, that really pops! The muted flesh and frame really make the blues and yellows stand out.
ReplyDeleteLooks great, How much more before the army hits the table?
ReplyDeleteColKG
I have another unit of 30 Daemonettes & 6 Seekers whose skins are base coated, but I need to do all the blue and yellow.
ReplyDeleteI have 10 furies to convert using daemonettes and Tyranid gargoyle wings.
I finished my 2 fiends using spawn models, but I have a crazy idea to convert 2 more using the leftover tyranid gargoyle bodies flipped upside down, so the tail is upward, then cut off 4 other tails to use as legs. Then mount a daemonette body to it with some of the seeker champion's longer claws, and use some spawn or seeker heads. We will see, it looks good in my head, it is putting that idea in a model that is tough.
I have a Herald of Tzeentch (that looks slaaneshi) to do, and the big boy Keeper I am holding off on until a new model shows up or I can find someone willing to sell me the current one cheaply.
I want to get this army done for the Brawler Bash in April, but my painting has stalled the last two weeks. I also have an idea for a display board that if I can motivate myself to do, will look awesome.
You definitely have a plan. Good luck on finishing.
ReplyDeleteColKG