Monday, December 20, 2010

Just a little distraction

I had converted up 20 marauders with great weapons awhile ago, and just a couple of weeks ago I decided to paint and dip them. The only model not finished is the champion because I forgot to finish his cloak. Next time I dip a batch of figs I'll finish him.


I also was bored one day and converted up this sorceror of Nurgle sorcerer. I am not too happy with his beard color, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I kept his hat red to match in with the rest of the army. He is not dipped, just inked and highlighted.


I am going to try and update this blog more next year, so I guess that means I need to start painting.

2 comments:

  1. For the beard, maybe go with white? I'd also personally probably clip it shorter; as it is looks like it would constantly be dipping into Nurglings and other goo. ;-) Who knows though, maybe he likes that.

    For the Marauders, what did you use to dip them? Army Painter, regular wood stain, or...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. White might work or a light grey. I might even just chop off his head and try something completely different. I assembled and painted him in less than an hour.

    I used AP strong tone, which overall is the best of the three AP dips.

    ReplyDelete