Friday, July 31, 2009

I love the sound of burning souls in the morning

Here are a couple pictures of my Hellcannon. It is a converted cannon since I got it for free when my friend Diez bought it for some bitz. Lucky for me I could still make something out of it, and it fits just barely on a chariot base.

The crew I did some minor conversions since some of the arms were missing and I didn't want the cannon crew looking like one of the Perry Twins. (*No offense meant to the Perry Twins, I admire their work greatly)


















Here also are my two DOW cannons I converted back on the same day as when the White Dwarf article came out. In fact, I claim to be the first to ever use a cannon for the cause of Chaos. The crew came from the Possessed Mordheim warband, with some green stuff and weapon swaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment